• Text editor - Microsoft Word;
• Times New Roman, 11 point font (for the main text);
• Single line spacing;
• Margins: head, bottom, right, left - 2 cm;
• Indention - 1 cm
The volume of manuscripts in the specified format should not exceed 8 pages.
• the universal decimal classification index, which should reflect the research area of publication in details; indention; Times New Roman 11 point font;
• the name (in capital letters) and the surname of the author (co-authors) (in capital letters) in the Russian, Kazakh and English languages, Times New Roman 10 point font, italic;
• information about the authors: regalia, institution and contact information (in Russian, Kazakh and English), Times New Roman 10 point font, italic;
• manuscript title must be in capital letters, bold type (in Russian, Kazakh and English), Times New Roman 11 point font, later indention;
• manuscript's abstract and key words must be in Russian, Kazakh and English, Times New Roman 10 point font.
Please, pay attention that abbreviations must be in the original language (in other language formats full transcript should be given).
1. Problem statement.
2. Analysis of the recent research and publications.
3. Selection of the unsolved aspects of the problem.
4. Purpose of the study.
5. Main results.
See example (in Russian, Kazakh and English)
КОНФЕССИОНАЛЬНАЯ ИДЕНТИЧНОСТЬ В ЭПОХУ МОДЕРНА
Данная статья рассматривает основные аспекты развития конфессиональной идентичности в эпоху модерна. Особое внимание уделяется неоднозначности оценок «секулярной эпохи» и последствий, созданного ею секулярного проекта для религиозной идентичности эпохи постмодерна.
Ключевые слова: секуляризация, конфессия, идентичность.
МОДЕРН ЗАМАНЫНДАҒЫ КОНФЕССИЯЛЫҚ БІРДЕЙЛІК
Аталмыш мақала модерн заманындағы конфессиялық бірдейліктің даму негізгі аспектілерін қарастырады. «Секулярлық заманды» және постмодерн заманының бірдейлігі үшін онымен жасалған жобаның салдарын бағалаудың бір мәнді еместігіне баса назар аударылады.
Түйінді сөздер: секуляризация, конфессия, бірдейлік.
CONFESSIONAL IDENTITY DURING THE MODERN ERA
The main aspects of development of confessional identity during a modern era are studies in the manuscript. The special attention is paid to ambiguousness of «Secular era» estimation and the consequences of the secular project for religious identity of the postmodern.
Keywords: secularization, confession, identity.
(2 paragraph indentions)
Text of the manuscript
Requirements for references
Reference to the literature should be given in square brackets, followed by a comma, not a capital "p" point and page number.
See example of references.
"According to the analysis of the plans on thematic areas and plans of departments, draft plan for the next planning period should be made" [22, p.34].
Requirements for illustrations, diagrams and figures
All figures should have the title and, if necessary, descriptive information (caption text Times New Roman 10 point font); references on all figures should be given in the text of manuscript. The word "Figure" and its ordinal number, the title and descriptive information should be directly under the picture. Figures should be numbered in Arabic numerals and have continuous numbering, Times New Roman 10 point font. If you have only one figure, it should not be numbered.
Drawings, graphs, charts, diagrams, illustrations, which are placed in a manuscript, should meet state standards.
All illustrations, diagrams and figures should be just black and white and they should be attached to the text.
See example of illustrations, diagrams and figures style
Note - Compiled by the author according to [5, 9, 12]
Figure 7 – Expenditures on health care in Kazakhstan
Requirements for tables' style
All tables should have a title (Times New Roman 10 point font) and the references in the text of manuscript. The title should reflect the content and should be accurate, concise and placed above the table.
The table should be placed directly after the paragraph in which it is mentioned for the first time. A table with a large number of rows can be transferred to another page.
Column headings are usually typed parallel to rows in the table; if necessary they can be perpendicular. The data in the table: Times New Roman 10 point font.
All tables should be attached to the text.
See example of table's style
Table 1 – Labor productivity data in the mining and manufacturing industries in Kazakhstan
Mining and Quarrying (in thousands U.S. dollars / person)
Manufacturing industry (in thousands U.S. dollars / person)
Note - Compiled by the author according to the Statistics Agency 
The list of references should include the following:
• Author (last name and initials in italics) - (Bendina N.V.)
• The name of the source, without quotation marks with a capital letter - (Marketing (lecture notes): A Handbook for the exam preparation. -). Then you should point a dot, hyphen. After the hyphen you should indicate the city. Put a colon ":", publishing house, after a comma you can type a year of publication (- M: Pryor, 2000).
• After a point, and the hyphen you should indicate the number of pages and put the letter "p" and point (123 p.)
In the process of periodicals registration you should indicate:
• Author (surname and initials)
• Title of the article, without the quotation marks with capital letters, two oblique lines / /
• The name of the source (magazine, newspaper) with capital letters, and later you can put a dot and hyphen.
• Year of issue (dot, hyphen), № (dot, hyphen), followed by the page the information (P.1 -127.)
References are indicated according to their citation in a manuscript. Times New Roman 10 point font.
See example of references style
1. Tatarkin A.I. Region economics on its stabilization way / under the redaction of A.I.. Tatarkin. – Ekaterinburg: IEUrO RAN, 2002. – 444 p.
2. Puzankov D.V.., Ryabov V.Ph., Mamontov A.N. System of strategic planning at the university // University management: practice and analysis. – 2002. – № 2 (21). – P. 27-36.
3. Law the Republic of Kazakhstan from the 19-th of January 2011 № 395-IV 3RK «On Nazarbayev university status», «Nazarbayev intellectual schools» and «Nazarbayev Fund». – Access mode: http://www.kazpravda.kz/_pdf/jan11/260111.
Momysheva Farhiya Sautbekova
Dean of the faculty of business and law
Kenzhebayeva Saniya Kuzairovna
Deputy Dean of the faculty
business and law on educational and methodical work
c.p.s., associate Professor
Akhmetova Kargash Samatovna
Deputy Dean of the faculty of business
and law on discipline work
c.j.s., associate Professor
Secretary of the Dean's office
Dean of the Faculty of Accounting and Finance
Serikova Gulzira Salmaganbetovna, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Заместитель декана по учебно-методической работе
Сайфуллина Юлия Магдатовна, к.э.н., доцент
Заместитель декана по воспитательной работе
Сатымбекова Саида Базарбаевна, магистр, старший преподаватель
Welcome to my personal blog!
I am ready to share with you our current topic and events at our university. You can ask questions, talk about issues that bother you, and share your opinions and suggestions.
Student theater "Inspiration" is an Association of creative students, whose main idea is acting for life and the stage. The theater regularly hosts classes on acting, oratory, and stage movement, as well as various trainings that help aspiring actors to get acquainted with the possibilities of their bodies and their imagination. The skills gained in the classroom, allow you to remove the physical and psychological "clamps".
More than 28 performances were staged on the stage of PCS University. The most significant performances: "The Legend of the bright love of Khan Karahan and Aisha Bibi" tells about the forbidden love of children of warring families, which became a legend, "The Heavy burden of memory" tells about life in the difficult war years; musicals: "Bremen town musicians", "The Night before Christmas" revealed new musical talents.
Revealing his creativity theater "Inspiration" became the winner of the 1st Republican festival of student theaters in Almaty, the winner of the contest "Slavic writing and culture". Winner of the Grand Prix of the festival "Student spring".
in of the Center for cultural, aesthetic and creative development:
Monday: 15: 00-17: 00
Wednesday: 15: 00-17: 00
Friday: 15: 00-17: 00
The fashion theatre was formed in 2000. Fashion theatre is a regular participant of city, national and international competitions. The tasks of the theater are to form and improve the knowledge, skills and abilities of the performing arts. To develop students ' aesthetic taste, imaginative thinking, to form self-confidence, the desire to overcome stiffness and complexes, to expand the General intellectual Outlook.
For years of creative work collections of various subjects are executed:
"Seasons", "Mermaids", "Enchanting East", "Sea", "Angel of my dreams", "Fairy tale", "Oriental cocktail", "Tales of Scheherazade", "rain lady", "Indian Princess", "Breath of the East", "Flower mix", "Spring".
in of Fashion theatre (263a office):
Monday: 13: 00-16: 00
Wednesday: 13: 00-16: 00
Friday: 13: 00-16: 00
Kazakh folklorno-ethnographic ensemble "Azaar" was created from the talented students of KEUK. The ensemble is attended by students who have primary musical education playing folk instruments: dombra, kobyz, Bayan, etc., as well as without musical education, but owning the game on dombra, with beautiful voices. Ensemble "Nazkonyr" successfully perform on the stage not only of our University, but on the campaign sites of the city and district centers. Ensemble "Azor" is the winner of the Regional contest "Student spring" (Grand Prix). The leaders of the team are professional musicians with great creative experience-artists of the Academic orchestra of Kazakh folk instruments name of Tattimbet.
in the Palace of culture of students:
Monday: 17: 00-19: 00
Wednesday: 17: 00-19: 00
Vocal Studio "Malody" was established in 2006, the first head of the vocal Studio was the winner of numerous competitions near and far abroad Karenina Karina. The aim of the Studio is to create conditions for the realization of the creative potential of students within the popular genre-pop songs.
Main directions of the Studio:
- Voice training
- Work in the ensemble
- Selection of song repertoire
- Work on the performance of compositions
- Chanting exercises
- Work on artistry
- Preparation for music competitions
in the Palace of culture of students:
Monday: 15: 00-18: 00
Wednesday: 15: 00-18: 00
Friday: 15: 00-18: 00