We inform you about the UNT held in June - July 2020
UNT news introduced this year:
- Applications from past school graduates and college or post-secondary education graduates will be accepted from April 1 to April 30 of the current year.
- Applications of school graduates who have received education abroad through international exchange and of Kazakh nationals who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have studied abroad are accepted from April 1 to May 5 of the current year.
Graduates of secondary education organizations who studied abroad through international exchange, and graduates of the current calendar year of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have received education abroad, may instead of a certificate or diploma submit a certificate of a secondary education organization in which they study in any form, and a notarized Kazakh or Russian translation of this certificate.
- For an applicant who, upon admission for testing, a prohibited item will be detected during the use of metal detectors, an act will be drawn up and the applicant will not be allowed to test.
- UNT testing results will be published on the website of the National Testing Center. Viewing the result is possible by entering the ICT and IIN of the test.
A certificate in the form of a form will not be issued. A link will be sent to the university to verify the test results.
Until August 25 of the calendar year after the end of UNT, the Center reviews video recordings.
If applicants use one of the prohibited items by UNT, test results (UNT points), as well as competition results educational grants will be canceled.
- Acceptance of applications in connection with an emergency introduced in the country will begin on April 15.
Coming from April 15 through the website http //ent2020.testcenter.kz (ON-LINE) can submit a preliminary application to UNT (possibly after registration).
In this interface, the applicant, after entering his personal information, is provided with two different methods of payment by bank card or Kaspi.kz (with the obligatory payment button). In this case, there is no need to confirm the payment or hand over the receipt.
The cost of testing remains the same and amounts to 2242 tenge.
After completion of the emergency mode, the applicant must submit the following documents to the university:
1) Application (filed at the university);
2) two 3 x 4 photos;
3) document on secondary, technical and vocational or post-secondary education (original) ;
4) a copy of an identity document;
5) a medical certificate in the form of 086-U in electronic form.
Good luck to all to pass UNT!