YOUTH INITIATIVE CENTER
The Center for Youth Initiatives (CMI) promotes the implementation of the state's youth policy and the creation of conditions for the development of social activity and creative abilities of students.
CMI plays a key role in the development of student self-government, is an independent structural unit of the university.
Student groups and associations
| || |
Director of the youth initiative center
Idirissova Ainazyia Tulegenovna
Education: Higher. Peoples friendship University of Russia
Teaching experience: 7 years
Address: Karaganda, Akademicheskaya str. 9, office 208
Phone: 8 (7212) 44-16-24 (ext.169)
The main tasks of the Center for Youth Initiatives:
- implementation of strategic priorities of the state youth policy at the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz;
- preservation and enhancement of the traditions of the University, promotion of its history, maintenance and further growth of the prestige of education at the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz;
- creation of guaranteed socio-economic, political, legal, organizational conditions for the formation of Kazakhstani patriotism among students,
- citizenship, tolerance, as well as the upbringing of a spiritually-moral, physically healthy and socially active personality;
- providing a set of measures to create conditions for self-development, self-realization of students, their readiness to participate in the socio-political and professional activities of the country;
- implementation of a set of measures for patriotic education and the formation of civic engagement, social responsibility and the disclosure of the potential of youth;
- organization of interaction between the activities of public, charitable organizations and associations dealing with issues of youth policy of the University;
- improvement of the system of prevention of the use of narcotic and other harmful substances;
- prevention of religious extremism among students;
- promoting the protection of the legitimate rights and interests of young people;
- formation of an environment of creativity, mutual assistance, and a conscious attitude to study in student groups;
- interaction with higher authorities on issues related to the problems of the University's youth.