INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
The journal «Karaganda Economic University Bulletin» publishes papers in the following areas: Economics, Philosophy, Pedagogics, and Law.
Papers are open to discussion, so their content does not necessarily reflect the views of the founders and the Editorial Board.
The journal «Karaganda Economic University Bulletin» is issued once a quarter (four times per year). In terms of reprint the reference to the journal is required.
The final decision about publishing manuscripts accepted for the submission is made within two weeks. The final decision is made according to the results of the Editorial Board discussion. Authors can get information about manuscript evaluation by tel.: +7 (7212) 44-16-24 (int. 6500).
By submitting a manuscript to the editor authors are deemed to have granted permission to publish free electronic version of the manuscript in "Karaganda economic university Bulletin" at the web-site of Karaganda economic university.
Author understands that access to the web-site is not regulated.
Rejected manuscripts are not returned to the authors.
Payments of honoraria for the publication are not provided.
Please, pay attention that the submission of manuscripts for publication in the «Bulletin of KEU» automatically means that the author agrees with the provisions and requirements of scientific publications ethics mentioned above.
Manuscripts submitted for publication should correspond to the Ethics of scientific publications.
Authors are responsible for the choice and the accuracy of the facts, quotations, economic and statistical data, proper names, place names and other information, as well as the use of data which are inappropriate for public media.
The actual data and all the information taken from references and other sources, as well as citations given in the manuscript need to be confirmed by the appropriate links.
Authors should meet the publication requirements:
Original research papers can be submitted on the understanding that the paper was not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Please, avoid plagiarism!
• Text editor - Microsoft Word;
• Times New Roman, 11 point font (for the main text);
• Single line spacing;
• Margins: head, bottom, right, left - 2 cm;
• Indention - 1 cm
The volume of manuscripts in the specified format should not exceed 8 pages.
• the universal decimal classification index, which should reflect the research area of publication in details; indention; Times New Roman 11 point font;
• the name (in capital letters) and the surname of the author (co-authors) (in capital letters) in the Russian, Kazakh and English languages, Times New Roman 10 point font, italic;
• information about the authors: regalia, institution and contact information (in Russian, Kazakh and English), Times New Roman 10 point font, italic;
• manuscript title must be in capital letters, bold type (in Russian, Kazakh and English), Times New Roman 11 point font, later indention;
• manuscript's abstract and key words must be in Russian, Kazakh and English, Times New Roman 10 point font.
Please, pay attention that abbreviations must be in the original language (in other language formats full transcript should be given).
1. Problem statement.
2. Analysis of the recent research and publications.
3. Selection of the unsolved aspects of the problem.
4. Purpose of the study.
5. Main results.
See example (in Russian, Kazakh and English)
КОНФЕССИОНАЛЬНАЯ ИДЕНТИЧНОСТЬ В ЭПОХУ МОДЕРНА
Данная статья рассматривает основные аспекты развития конфессиональной идентичности в эпоху модерна. Особое внимание уделяется неоднозначности оценок «секулярной эпохи» и последствий, созданного ею секулярного проекта для религиозной идентичности эпохи постмодерна.
Ключевые слова: секуляризация, конфессия, идентичность.
МОДЕРН ЗАМАНЫНДАҒЫ КОНФЕССИЯЛЫҚ БІРДЕЙЛІК
Аталмыш мақала модерн заманындағы конфессиялық бірдейліктің даму негізгі аспектілерін қарастырады. «Секулярлық заманды» және постмодерн заманының бірдейлігі үшін онымен жасалған жобаның салдарын бағалаудың бір мәнді еместігіне баса назар аударылады.
Түйінді сөздер: секуляризация, конфессия, бірдейлік.
Andrei IVANOV, Doctor of Philosophy, professorSingular professor
CONFESSIONAL IDENTITY DURING THE MODERN ERA
The main aspects of development of confessional identity during a modern era are studies in the manuscript. The special attention is paid to ambiguousness of «Secular era» estimation and the consequences of the secular project for religious identity of the postmodern.
Keywords: secularization, confession, identity.
(2 paragraph indentions)
Text of the manuscript
Requirements for references
Reference to the literature should be given in square brackets, followed by a comma, not a capital "p" point and page number.
See example of references.
"According to the analysis of the plans on thematic areas and plans of departments, draft plan for the next planning period should be made" [22, p.34].
Requirements for illustrations, diagrams and figures
All figures should have the title and, if necessary, descriptive information (caption text Times New Roman 10 point font); references on all figures should be given in the text of manuscript. The word "Figure" and its ordinal number, the title and descriptive information should be directly under the picture. Figures should be numbered in Arabic numerals and have continuous numbering, Times New Roman 10 point font. If you have only one figure, it should not be numbered.
Drawings, graphs, charts, diagrams, illustrations, which are placed in a manuscript, should meet state standards.
All illustrations, diagrams and figures should be just black and white and they should be attached to the text.
See example of illustrations, diagrams and figures style
Note - Compiled by the author according to [5, 9, 12]
Figure 7 – Expenditures on health care in Kazakhstan
Requirements for tables' style
All tables should have a title (Times New Roman 10 point font) and the references in the text of manuscript. The title should reflect the content and should be accurate, concise and placed above the table.
The table should be placed directly after the paragraph in which it is mentioned for the first time. A table with a large number of rows can be transferred to another page.
Column headings are usually typed parallel to rows in the table; if necessary they can be perpendicular. The data in the table: Times New Roman 10 point font.
All tables should be attached to the text.
See example of table's style
Table 1 – Labor productivity data in the mining and manufacturing industries in Kazakhstan
Mining and Quarrying (in thousands U.S. dollars / person)
Manufacturing industry (in thousands U.S. dollars / person)
Note - Compiled by the author according to the Statistics Agency 
The list of references should include the following:
• Author (last name and initials in italics) - (Bendina N.V.)
• The name of the source, without quotation marks with a capital letter - (Marketing (lecture notes): A Handbook for the exam preparation. -). Then you should point a dot, hyphen. After the hyphen you should indicate the city. Put a colon ":", publishing house, after a comma you can type a year of publication (- M: Pryor, 2000).
• After a point, and the hyphen you should indicate the number of pages and put the letter "p" and point (123 p.)
In the process of periodicals registration you should indicate:
• Author (surname and initials)
• Title of the article, without the quotation marks with capital letters, two oblique lines / /
• The name of the source (magazine, newspaper) with capital letters, and later you can put a dot and hyphen.
• Year of issue (dot, hyphen), № (dot, hyphen), followed by the page the information (P.1 -127.)
References are indicated according to their citation in a manuscript. Times New Roman 10 point font.
See example of references style
1. Tatarkin A.I. Region economics on its stabilization way / under the redaction of A.I.. Tatarkin. – Ekaterinburg: IEUrO RAN, 2002. – 444 p.
2. Puzankov D.V.., Ryabov V.Ph., Mamontov A.N. System of strategic planning at the university // University management: practice and analysis. – 2002. – № 2 (21). – P. 27-36.
3. Law the Republic of Kazakhstan from the 19-th of January 2011 № 395-IV 3RK «On Nazarbayev university status», «Nazarbayev intellectual schools» and «Nazarbayev Fund». – Access mode: http://www.kazpravda.kz/_pdf/jan11/260111.
Requirements for submission:
Master and Bachelor students should attach:
- a scanned version of the scientific Supervisor's recommendation for manuscript submission.
Recommendation of the scientific supervisor
Title of the paper
Master’s Degree student
(year of study, Chair)
is recommended for publication by the supervisor
Signature of the scientific supervisor ______________________________ / /
• a scanned version of the review from the specialist in this area of research. The review should contain reviewer's scientific degree and contact information (for teaching staff, scientific researchers working in educational and research institutions in Kazakhstan, and other countries).
Results of the manuscript reviewing
Family name, name of the author
Title of the manuscript
Family name, name of the reviewer
Scientific degree, place of work of the reviewer
Tel. / e-mail of the reviewer
Conclusion of the reviewer:
¾ Accept for publication
I ask you to accept / reject the manuscript because:
Reviewer signature ________________________ /........................../