The Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz has formed the basis of the future student campus, which includes 4 dormitories, a stadium, a tennis court, basketball and volleyball courts, a gym, a medical center, student cafes, mini-laundries, an information and educational center, an honesty store. There is a wireless WI-FI Internet access network in the dormitories of the university and the student campus.
In 4 comfortable dormitories of KarU Kazpotrebsoyuz that meet all modern requirements with a total area of more than 11,000 sq. m. more than 700 students live here. A warm atmosphere and homely comfort awaits you in every dormitories.
The dormitories of KarU Kazpotrebsoyuz are distinguished by comfort, security and all conditions for living. Students live in two and four local rooms. The dormitories have all the conditions for living, studying and recreation. Much attention is paid to creating conditions for classes and recreation. Reading rooms are equipped for studying in the hostel, computer classes are created.
Student dormitories are equipped with video surveillance cameras. The registration is carried out on each floor and is monitored by security guards. At the entrance to the dormitories, residents pass through electronic passes.
The University strives to provide a place in the dormitory for all those in need. Student dormitories are located at the following addresses:
Dormitory No. 1 – Akademicheskaya str., 5
Dormitory No. 2 – Akademicheskaya str., 7
Dormitory No. 3 – Akademicheskaya str., 5/1
Dormitory No. 4 – Komissarova str., 32
Acceptance of documents for settlement in the university dormitory
begins annually from August 25.
To get a referral to a hostel, a student (applicant) must:
1. Submit an online application through the Student Service Center https://sc.youngstudent.co/
2. After receiving the status of the application "Approved", contact the Center for youth initiatives (office 127) to conclude a housing lease agreement.
You must have with you:
• a copy of the identity document;
• a copy of the vaccination passport;
• photo 3*4 – 2 pieces;
• documents confirming the pre-emptive right to move in;
• paper folder – 1 pieces;
• file – 1 pieces.
3. Make a payment for accommodation in the hostel;
4. Pass a medical examination at the Medical Center and get a certificate (the examination is carried out at the university office 205);
5. Provide the Center for Youth Initiatives with a copy of the payment receipt and a medical center certificate;
6. Get a referral to check into a hostel;
7. Go to the hostel indicated in the direction.
Contact phone number for communication:
+7 701 213 09 79 (WhatsApp),
8 (7212) 44-16-24 (ext. 169)
Nonresident students have a preferential right to move into the dormitory of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz:
1) persons with disabilities from among the disabled, disabled since childhood, disabled people of groups I and II, disabled children, orphans and children left without parental care, if both or one parent has a disability (groups 1 and 2) (a copy of the death certificate of both or the only parent or a certificate from an orphanage, a copy of the certificate of disability);
2) persons from among the youth who were left without parental care at the time of reaching adulthood, persons equated by benefits and guarantees to participants and disabled people of the Great Patriotic War, persons from among rural youth who entered the specialties that determine the socio-economic development of the village, as well as persons with the status of an oralman who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (a copy of the certificate of guardianship and guardianship, a copy of the certificate of an oralman);
3) students enrolled in the first year, who have the sign "Altyn Belgi", students who have a certificate of the winner of the Presidential, international and republican Olympiad and (or) competition, as well as applicants who graduated from an educational institution with honors with a supporting document on education (a copy of the certificate, certificate, diploma);
4) holders of an educational grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (a copy of the certificate of awarding an educational grant);
5) from a large family, if the family has more than 3 children under 18 years old and the mother has the sign "Altyn alka" or "Kumis alka" (a copy of the certificate of the presence of 4 or more children in the family);
6) foreign citizens admitted to study at the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz under international agreements (contracts) are placed in a dormitory on a general basis;
7) students from among the senior students who have high results in educational, scientific and social work (a copy of the transcript, copies of diplomas).