- Vice-rector for Academic Affairs and Strategic Development
- Vice-Rector for Social Affairs
- Rector's Advisor
- Vice-rector of administrative unit
- Vice-recto of scientific research and integration activities
- Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Dean of the Faculty of Business, Law and Technology
- Dean of the Faculty of Finance, Logistics and Digital Technologies
- Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Aimagambetov Erkara Balkaraevich
Academic title: Doctor of Economics, Professor, Corresponding Member IHEAS, academician of the IEA Eurasi
- In 1970 Aimagambetov E.B. graduated with distinction from the Karaganda Cooperative Institute of Centrosoyuz.
- In 1989 he successfully defended his doctoral dissertation on the specialty "Political Economy" at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev.
- From 1991 to 1997 held a position of Vice Rector for Academic Affairs of the Karaganda Cooperative Institute of Centrosoyuz.
Since 1997 he has been the Rector of Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
Aimagambetov E.B is a Chairman of Karaganda regional territorial election commission, Chairman of the Public Council for Combating Corruption under the NDP "Nur Otan".
The author of more than 300 scientific publications, including more than 10 monographs, 2 works are published in the Web of Science (Hirsch index - 0), 8 - in SCOPUS (Hirsch index - 1).
Under his leadership, several major international scientific and practical conferences were held with the participation of leading scientists from foreign countries and the CIS, more than 20 candidate and 10 doctoral dissertations were completed and defended.
- He was awarded the medal "For valorous work" to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the birth of Vladimir Lenin,
- the medal "For Labor Valor"
- "Kurmet" (2004),
- Jubilee Medal "Kazakhstan Constitution 10 zhyl " (2005)
- silver medal "A.Baytursynov" (2006)
- medal for the 10th anniversary of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2007)
- jubilee Medal "10 zhyl Astana" (2007)
- the Order "Parasat" (2009).
- gold medal of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan “Birlik”
- jubilee medal “Kazakhstan khalky Assembly 20 years lived”
Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs and Strategic Development
ABEUOVA SAYA TURSYNOVNA
Current position: Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs and Strategic Development
Academic title: Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Economics
- In 1997, she graduated with honors from the Kazakh Institute of Consumer Cooperation (now KarUK) with a degree in International Economic Relations, having received the qualification of an “international economist”.
- In 1998, she entered the full-time postgraduate course of the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz, and after defended her dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences.
- In 2010, she was awarded the title of associate professor.
September 2004 – November 2006
Senior lecturer of the Department of Economic Theory. Courses taught: “Economic Theory”, “Microeconomics”, “Macroeconomics”, and “History of Economic studies”.
November 2006 – November 2008
Head of the Department of Marketing and Tourism. Courses taught: “Marketing”, “International Marketing”, “Planning of Tourism Business”, and “Marketing Research”.
November 2010 – April 2012
Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and State and Local Government. Courses taught: “Economic theory”, “Microeconomics”, “Macroeconomics”, “Theory of state regulation”, “State and business”, and “State regulation of the social sphere”.
April 2012 – September 2021
Head of the Department of the World Economy and International Relations. Courses taught: “World Economy”, “International Economics”, “International Business”, “International corporations in the world economy”, “Regional Studies”, “International Organizations”.
September 2021 – June 2022
Associate Professor of the Department of the World Economy and International Relations. Courses taught: “International Economics”, “International Business”.
Vice-Rector for Social Affairs
KERNEBAYEV AIDYN SAPAROVICH
Current position: Vice-Rector for Social Affairs
Academic title: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Associate Professor
Scientific achievements: Over the past five years, he has prepared about 50 scientific publications, including: 2 monographs: "Strategic management of quasi-public sector entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan", "Quasi-public sector reform: monitoring and development prospects" 3 articles in journals with a non-zero impact factor indexed by the SCOPUS database, 9 articles in publications included in the list of the committee, 1 article in the publications included in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation, published in co-authorship textbook under the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Theory of Public Administration"; He has published textbooks "Theory of Public Administration", "State regulation of innovation activity", "Memlekettik kyzmet korsetu managementi" in general, published more than 20 articles and abstracts in journals and materials of international and republican scientific and practical conferences held in Kazakhstan, near and far abroad.
In 2017, he became a leading researcher of the republican project (fundamental and applied scientific research): 5164/GF4 "modeling scenarios for the dynamic development of regional ecological, socio-economic systems in the conditions of reindustrialization of the countries of the Eurasian Economic Community" (Agreement No. 0115rk01822 dated 10/25/2017); in 2018, he became the executor of the regional project "Integrated analysis and development of recommendations for improving the activities of JSC "NC "SEC "Saryarka".Has 3 certificates of state registration of rights to the copyright object: "Modeling and forecast of dynamic development of ecological, socio-economic systems of the EurAsEC countries" (computer program) (No. 1279 dated 31.05.2017); "Theory of public Administration" dated 16.01.2019 No. 1341; "State regulation of innovation activity" - computer program - electronic textbook – No. 11036 dated 19.06.2020. (co-authors Baigurenova M. A., Yertay H.)
Awards: "The winner of the Republican contest" "new 100 faces of teachers of Kazakhstan"", the winner of the award" "golden badge of the Republic of Kazakhstan ""is the winner of the ""best teacher of the University – 2020 "" on the basis of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan." He was lucky to be a "figure of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan". He entered the "Golden Book of teachers of Kazakhstan". Winner of the contest" national prize of teachers of Kazakhstan", winner of the university competition" Best Young Scientist - 2019"," 10 new faces - 2018","Best curator-2020".
Almaz Sabitovich Orynbekov
Academic title: Master of law
- In 2012 graduated from the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz, specialty "Jurisprudence".
- In 2014 graduated from the master's degree program of the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz
- 2022 - postgraduate studies, Faculty of Law, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow, Russia).
Has publications in the amount of 28.5 p.sh.
- 2012 -2019 lecturer, senior lecturer of the Department of "General Legal and special disciplines". Courses taught: "Criminal law of the Republic of Kazakhstan", "Basics of anti-corruption", "Public service and management in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
- 2019 – 2022 Researcher, Senior researcher at the Research Institute of Economic and Legal Studies of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
Vice-rector of administrative unit
Kakenov Kairat Sattuovich
Current position: Vice-rector of administrative unit
Academic title: Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor
- Karagandy State University named after E. A. Buketov, Faculty of Physics, specialization “Physics” (1978)
- more than 200 scientific publications (including 5 monographs); 7 patents; 2 tutorial textbooks with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan; 7 electronic tutorial books; 28 tutorial textbooks.
- «Honored Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (2006)
- «Certificate of honor of the Akim of the Karaganda region» (2011)
- «Certificate of honor of the Board of Kazpotrebsoyuz» (2011)
- Holder of the title "The best teacher of the university" awarded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (2012)
- «Honored Worker of Science and Education of Russia» (2013)
- «Letter of appreciation from the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (2016).
Vice-recto of scientific research and integration activities
Nakipova Gulmira Nikolaevna
Current position: Vice-recto of scientific research and integration activities
Academic title: Doctor of Economics, Professor of Economics
- In 1987, she graduated with honors from the Karaganda cooperative Institute with a degree in Trade Economics.
- From 1988 to 2002, she worked at the departments of "trade Economics" and "Management and marketing". In 1999, she defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of economic Sciences. In 2002, she was awarded the academic title of associate Professor of Economics.
- From 2002 to 2004, she worked as the Dean of the faculty of advanced training, and since 2004 as the Dean of the Accounting and Finance faculty of the University.
- In 2008, she defended her thesis for the degree of Doctor of economic Sciences and in 2011 was awarded the title of Professor of Economics.
Nakipova G. E. published about 100 scientific papers, of which about 10 articles published in international information databases Web of Science Core Collection and Scopus, published 7 monographs, 5 textbooks (2 textbooks published jointly by universities of the Russian Federation) and 3 textbooks under the stamp of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- In 2007 and 2012 she was the owner of the state grant "The Best teacher of the University".
- In 2011, in connection with the 20th anniversary of independence of Kazakhstan was awarded "Honorary diploma" of the Union of consumer cooperation of Kazakhstan,
- in 2013, awarded "Letter of thanks" of Akim of Karaganda region
- in 2016 awarded by the diploma "Kurmet" of the Ministry of education and science.
Dean of the Economics and Management Faculty
Gimranova Galia Ilyasovna
Candidate of economic sciences,
Professor of the University
In 1991 she graduated from the Ural State University, majoring in "Political Economy". Since 2004 – has been a candidate of economic sciences.
In 2011 he was awarded the rank of assistant professor. Since 2004 she has been an Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and International Economic Relations. She has also been appointed Director of the Department of postgraduate and further education.
Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law
Au Tatiana Ivanovna
Candidate of Legal Sciences, associate professor of the University.
In 2003 she graduated from the Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketov, specialty "Jurisprudence".
In 2005 she graduated from the magistracy of the Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketov
2011-2014 - Postgraduate studies, Faculty of Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia). The topic of the dissertation is "Problems of social statehood in the Republic of Kazakhstan (in the context of comparison with the experience of the Russian Federation)".
2016-2021 Head of the Department of General Legal and Special Disciplines of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
Since 2021, Dean of the Faculty of Business, Law and Technology.
Dean of the Faculty of Accounting and Finance
Serikova Gulzira Salmaganbetovna
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
In 1995 she graduated from the Kazakh Institute of Consumer Cooperatives.
Since 2002 - candidate of economic sciences.
In 2006, he was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor in Economics.
Since 2017 - the dean of the accounting and financial department.
Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Barbashova Of Ziad Kazibekova
Doctor of Economics, Professor
2008-2012-head. the Department of marketing and tourism KEUK
2012 - 2017. Deputy Director of scientific research Institute of new Economics and systems analysis (NEINAS)
2018-acting Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Winner of the state grant of MES RK "Best teacher – 2010".
Winner of KEU award "Man of the year -2010".