- First vice-rector, Vice-rector for academic affairs
- Vice-rector for Social Affairs
- Vice-rector of administrative unit
- Vice rector on scientific work, strategic and innovative development
- Dean of the Economics and Management Faculty
- Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law
- Dean of the Faculty of Accounting and Finance
- Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Aimagambetov Erkara Balkaraevich
Doctor of Economics, Professor, Corresponding Member IHEAS, academician of the IEA Eurasia
In 1970 Aimagambetov E.B. graduated with distinction from the Karaganda Cooperative Institute of Centrosoyuz. In 1989 he successfully defended his doctoral dissertation on the specialty "Political Economy" at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev. From 1991 to 1997 held a position of Vice Rector for Academic Affairs of the Karaganda Cooperative Institute of Centrosoyuz. Since 1997 he has been the Rector of Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz. Aimagambetov E.B is a Chairman of Karaganda regional territorial election commission, Chairman of the Public Council for Combating Corruption under the NDP "Nur Otan", a member of the Disciplinary Board of the Agency for Civil Service in the Karaganda region.
He was awarded the medal "For valorous work" to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the birth of Vladimir Lenin, the medal "For Labor Valor", "Kurmet" (2004), Jubilee Medal "Kazakhstan Constitution 10 zhyl " (2005), silver medal "A.Baytursynov" (2006), a medal for the 10th anniversary of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2007), jubilee Medal "10 zhyl Astana" (2007), the Order "Parasat" (2009).
First vice-rector, Vice-rector for academic affairs
BUGUBAYEVA ROZA OLZHABAYEVNA
Current position: Prorector for Academic Issues and New Technologies
Academic title: Candidate of Economic Sciences, professor of the University
- In 1972, she graduated with honors from the Karaganda cooperative Institute of the Centrosoyuz.
- In 1975, she graduated postgraduate study from the Leningrad financial and economic University and defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of economic Sciences.
- In 1986, by the decision of the Higher attestation Commission of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan awarded the academic title "associate Professor".
- In 1999, by the decision of the Academic Council of KEUK was awarded the academic title of professor of the Department of Economic Theory and International economic relations.
- 1975-2000 year - Senior lecturer, head of chair, dean.
- Since 2000 appointed prorector for academic affairs.
- Since 2004 - Prorector for educational and methodical work of the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
- Since 2005 - first Prorector for educational and methodical work of the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
- Since October 1, 2015 - Prorector for Academic Affairs and New Technologies
- Over 100 scientific papers were published, including a textbook under the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the state language «Diplomatic and consular service», monographs, electronic textbooks, 4 articles included in the Scopus database, more than 10 scientific articles, in publications recommended by the Committee for Monitoring in the Field of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Over 15 scientific personnel were trained, including 5 candidates, more than 10 undergraduates and PhD doctors.
- She is a member of the TRUNAK Erasmus+ project on the Transition to University Autonomy in Kazakhstan.
- Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- "Y. Altynsarin" academic lapel pin- Certificate of Merit of the Board of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
Vice-rector for Social Affairs
Abilov Kosman Jakupayevich
Current position: Prorector for social affairs
Academic title: Doctor of historical Sciences, professor
- In 1980, he graduated from Karaganda state University with a degree in History.
- He began his career in 1980 as a teacher of the Department «History of the CPSU» of the Karaganda cooperative Institute of the Centrosoyuz.
- In 1983-1986 he studied in graduate Institute of history, archaeology and Ethnography of the Kazakh SSR named after Sh. Sh. Valikhanov.
- In 1987, he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of historical Sciences.
- In 1996 he was awarded the academic title of associate Professor.
- In 1994, he was appointed as the head of the Department of «Social and political disciplines».
- From 2003 to 2006, he studied at the doctorate of the Institute of history and Ethnology named after Sh. Valikhanov.
- In 2006, he defended his thesis for the degree of doctor of historical Sciences.
- In 2007, he was awarded the degree of doctor of historical Sciences.
- Since 2007, Prorector for social Affairs of the Karaganda economic University of Kazpotrebosyuz.
- In 2010, he was awarded the academic title of Professor in the specialty «History».
Author of more than 50 scientific works, including monographs, textbooks. Sphere of scientific preferences: the history of formation and development of entrepreneurship in pre-revolutionary Kazakhstan, the history of the cooperative movement in Kazakhstan.
He was awarded an Honorary diploma of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Vice-rector of administrative unit
Kakenov Kairat Sattuovich
Candidate of technical sciences
Professor of the University
In 1978 he graduated from the E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University on the specialty "Physics". Kakenov K.S. has been working in the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz since 1982.
In 2001 he defended his thesis for the degree of Doctor of Science.
In 2002 he was promoted to associate professor of State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles (SCADT).
In 2004 by the decision of the Academic Council he was awarded the title of University Professor.
Vice rector on scientific work, strategic and innovative development
Nakipova Gulmira Nikolaevna
Doctor of Economics, Professor
Nakipova Gulmira Yermekovna graduated with honors from Karaganda cooperative Institute of the Central Union of consumer societies in 1987 with a degree in "Trade Economics".
From 1988 to 2002 she worked at the departments of "Trade Economics" and "Management and marketing". In 1999 she defended her thesis for the degree of Candidate of economic Sciences. In 2002 she was awarded the title of associate Professor of Economics.
From 2002 to 2004 she worked as Dean of the faculty of advanced training, and since 2004 as Dean of the Accounting and Finance faculty of the University.
In 2008 she defended her thesis for the degree of Doctor of economic Sciences and in 2011 was awarded the title of Professor of Economics. Since October 2017, Vice-rector for research, strategic and innovative development of the Karaganda economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz
Dean of the Economics and Management Faculty
Gimranova Galia Ilyasovna
Candidate of economic sciences,
Professor of the University
In 1991 she graduated from the Ural State University, majoring in "Political Economy". Since 2004 – has been a candidate of economic sciences.
In 2011 he was awarded the rank of assistant professor. Since 2004 she has been an Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and International Economic Relations. She has also been appointed Director of the Department of postgraduate and further education.
Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law
Momysheva Farhiya Sautbekovna
Candidate of juridical sciences,
Professor of the University
In 1992 he graduated from the Abay Kazakh State Pedagogical University on specialty – "Teacher of history, social science and Soviet law".
In 2006 was awarded the degree of Candidate of juridical sciences. In 2011 - the rank of associate professor in the specialty - "Jurisprudence".
Since 2005 Momysheva F.S. has held a position of Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law.
In 2013 she was awarded the academic title - Professor of the University.
Dean of the Faculty of Accounting and Finance
Serikova Gulzira Salmaganbetovna
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
In 1995 she graduated from the Kazakh Institute of Consumer Cooperatives.
Since 2002 - candidate of economic sciences.
In 2006, he was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor in Economics.
Since 2017 - the dean of the accounting and financial department.
Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Barbashova Of Ziad Kazibekova
Doctor of Economics, Professor
2008-2012-head. the Department of marketing and tourism KEUK
2012 - 2017. Deputy Director of scientific research Institute of new Economics and systems analysis (NEINAS)
2018-acting Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Winner of the state grant of MES RK "Best teacher – 2010".
Winner of KEU award "Man of the year -2010".