- Vice-rector for academic affairs and strategic development
- Vice-rector for Social Affairs
- Vice-rector of administrative unit
- Vice-recto of scientific research and integration activities
- Vice-recto for digital technologies and innovation
- Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Dean of the Faculty of Business, Law and Technology
- Dean of the Faculty of Finance, Logistics and Digital Technologies
- Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Aimagambetov Erkara Balkaraevich
Academic title: Doctor of Economics, Professor, Corresponding Member IHEAS, academician of the IEA Eurasi
- In 1970 Aimagambetov E.B. graduated with distinction from the Karaganda Cooperative Institute of Centrosoyuz.
- In 1989 he successfully defended his doctoral dissertation on the specialty "Political Economy" at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev.
- From 1991 to 1997 held a position of Vice Rector for Academic Affairs of the Karaganda Cooperative Institute of Centrosoyuz.
Since 1997 he has been the Rector of Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
Aimagambetov E.B is a Chairman of Karaganda regional territorial election commission, Chairman of the Public Council for Combating Corruption under the NDP "Nur Otan".
The author of more than 300 scientific publications, including more than 10 monographs, 2 works are published in the Web of Science (Hirsch index - 0), 8 - in SCOPUS (Hirsch index - 1).
Under his leadership, several major international scientific and practical conferences were held with the participation of leading scientists from foreign countries and the CIS, more than 20 candidate and 10 doctoral dissertations were completed and defended.
- He was awarded the medal "For valorous work" to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the birth of Vladimir Lenin,
- the medal "For Labor Valor"
- "Kurmet" (2004),
- Jubilee Medal "Kazakhstan Constitution 10 zhyl " (2005)
- silver medal "A.Baytursynov" (2006)
- medal for the 10th anniversary of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2007)
- jubilee Medal "10 zhyl Astana" (2007)
- the Order "Parasat" (2009).
- gold medal of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan “Birlik”
- jubilee medal “Kazakhstan khalky Assembly 20 years lived”
First vice-rector, Vice-rector for academic affairs
BUGUBAYEVA ROZA OLZHABAYEVNA
Current position: First vice-rector, Vice-rector for academic affairs
Academic title: Candidate of Economic Sciences, professor of the University
- In 1972, she graduated with honors from the Karaganda cooperative Institute of the Centrosoyuz.
- In 1975, she graduated postgraduate study from the Leningrad financial and economic University and defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of economic Sciences.
- In 1986, by the decision of the Higher attestation Commission of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan awarded the academic title "associate Professor".
- In 1999, by the decision of the Academic Council of KEUK was awarded the academic title of professor of the Department of Economic Theory and International economic relations.
- 1975-2000 year - Senior lecturer, head of chair, dean.
- Since 2000 appointed prorector for academic affairs.
- Since 2004 - Prorector for educational and methodical work of the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
- Since 2005 - first Prorector for educational and methodical work of the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
- Since October 1, 2015 - Prorector for Academic Affairs and New Technologies
- Over 100 scientific papers were published, including a textbook under the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the state language «Diplomatic and consular service», monographs, electronic textbooks, 4 articles included in the Scopus database, more than 10 scientific articles, in publications recommended by the Committee for Monitoring in the Field of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Over 15 scientific personnel were trained, including 5 candidates, more than 10 undergraduates and PhD doctors.
- She is a member of the TRUNAK Erasmus+ project on the Transition to University Autonomy in Kazakhstan.
- Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- "Y. Altynsarin" academic lapel pin- Certificate of Merit of the Board of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
Vice-rector for Social Affairs
Abilov Kosman Jakupayevich
Current position: Vice-rector for Social Affairs
Academic title: Doctor of historical Sciences, professor
- In 1980, he graduated from Karaganda state University with a degree in History.
- He began his career in 1980 as a teacher of the Department «History of the CPSU» of the Karaganda cooperative Institute of the Centrosoyuz.
- In 1983-1986 he studied in graduate Institute of history, archaeology and Ethnography of the Kazakh SSR named after Sh. Sh. Valikhanov.
- In 1987, he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of historical Sciences.
- In 1996 he was awarded the academic title of associate Professor.
- In 1994, he was appointed as the head of the Department of «Social and political disciplines».
- From 2003 to 2006, he studied at the doctorate of the Institute of history and Ethnology named after Sh. Valikhanov.
- In 2006, he defended his thesis for the degree of doctor of historical Sciences.
- In 2007, he was awarded the degree of doctor of historical Sciences.
- Since 2007, Prorector for social Affairs of the Karaganda economic University of Kazpotrebosyuz.
- In 2010, he was awarded the academic title of Professor in the specialty «History».
Author of more than 50 scientific works, including monographs, textbooks. Sphere of scientific preferences: the history of formation and development of entrepreneurship in pre-revolutionary Kazakhstan, the history of the cooperative movement in Kazakhstan.
He was awarded an Honorary diploma of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Vice-rector of administrative unit
Kakenov Kairat Sattuovich
Current position: Vice-rector of administrative unit
Academic title: Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor
- Karagandy State University named after E. A. Buketov, Faculty of Physics, specialization “Physics” (1978)
- more than 200 scientific publications (including 5 monographs); 7 patents; 2 tutorial textbooks with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan; 7 electronic tutorial books; 28 tutorial textbooks.
- «Honored Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (2006)
- «Certificate of honor of the Akim of the Karaganda region» (2011)
- «Certificate of honor of the Board of Kazpotrebsoyuz» (2011)
- Holder of the title "The best teacher of the university" awarded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (2012)
- «Honored Worker of Science and Education of Russia» (2013)
- «Letter of appreciation from the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (2016).
Vice-recto of scientific research and integration activities
Nakipova Gulmira Nikolaevna
Current position: Vice-recto of scientific research and integration activities
Academic title: Doctor of Economics, Professor of Economics
- In 1987, she graduated with honors from the Karaganda cooperative Institute with a degree in Trade Economics.
- From 1988 to 2002, she worked at the departments of "trade Economics" and "Management and marketing". In 1999, she defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of economic Sciences. In 2002, she was awarded the academic title of associate Professor of Economics.
- From 2002 to 2004, she worked as the Dean of the faculty of advanced training, and since 2004 as the Dean of the Accounting and Finance faculty of the University.
- In 2008, she defended her thesis for the degree of Doctor of economic Sciences and in 2011 was awarded the title of Professor of Economics.
Nakipova G. E. published about 100 scientific papers, of which about 10 articles published in international information databases Web of Science Core Collection and Scopus, published 7 monographs, 5 textbooks (2 textbooks published jointly by universities of the Russian Federation) and 3 textbooks under the stamp of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- In 2007 and 2012 she was the owner of the state grant "The Best teacher of the University".
- In 2011, in connection with the 20th anniversary of independence of Kazakhstan was awarded "Honorary diploma" of the Union of consumer cooperation of Kazakhstan,
- in 2013, awarded "Letter of thanks" of Akim of Karaganda region
- in 2016 awarded by the diploma "Kurmet" of the Ministry of education and science.
Vice-recto for digital technologies and innovation
Ten Tatiana Leonidovna
Current position: Vice-recto for digital technologies and innovation
Academic title: Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
- 1980-1985 Karaganda Polytechnic Institute, specialty "Automated Information Systems".
- 1999 She defended her Ph.D. thesis in the specialty 05.11.16 - Information-measuring and control systems (by industry). at the Moscow State University of Instrumentation and Informatics.
- 2009 She defended her doctoral dissertation on specialty 05.13.01 - System analysis of management and information processing at the Kazakh National Technical University named after S. K. Satpayeva
- 2010 Received the academic title of Professor KNOSON in the specialty 05.13.00 "Informatics, computer technology and management"
Scientific achievements: Author of more than 200 publications, including 3 copyright certificates, RF Patent, 8 articles of the Scopus database, 25 with the RSCI impact factor, 12 monographs, 14 textbooks, 5 certificates of intellectual property
Awards: twice winner of the grant "The best teacher of the university" (2006, 2013), diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan 2016 - For the successes achieved in the spiritual and social development of independent Kazakhstan and a great contribution to its prosperity
Dean of the Economics and Management Faculty
Gimranova Galia Ilyasovna
Candidate of economic sciences,
Professor of the University
In 1991 she graduated from the Ural State University, majoring in "Political Economy". Since 2004 – has been a candidate of economic sciences.
In 2011 he was awarded the rank of assistant professor. Since 2004 she has been an Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory and International Economic Relations. She has also been appointed Director of the Department of postgraduate and further education.
Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law
Momysheva Farhiya Sautbekovna
Candidate of juridical sciences,
Professor of the University
In 1992 he graduated from the Abay Kazakh State Pedagogical University on specialty – "Teacher of history, social science and Soviet law".
In 2006 was awarded the degree of Candidate of juridical sciences. In 2011 - the rank of associate professor in the specialty - "Jurisprudence".
Since 2005 Momysheva F.S. has held a position of Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law.
In 2013 she was awarded the academic title - Professor of the University.
Dean of the Faculty of Accounting and Finance
Serikova Gulzira Salmaganbetovna
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
In 1995 she graduated from the Kazakh Institute of Consumer Cooperatives.
Since 2002 - candidate of economic sciences.
In 2006, he was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor in Economics.
Since 2017 - the dean of the accounting and financial department.
Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Barbashova Of Ziad Kazibekova
Doctor of Economics, Professor
2008-2012-head. the Department of marketing and tourism KEUK
2012 - 2017. Deputy Director of scientific research Institute of new Economics and systems analysis (NEINAS)
2018-acting Dean of the faculty of distance learning
Winner of the state grant of MES RK "Best teacher – 2010".
Winner of KEU award "Man of the year -2010".