Information for applicants entering the master's and doctoral programs!!!
Dear applicants entering the master's and doctoral programs, we ask You to have an active EDS or a registered mobile phone with you before coming to the admission Committee. egov.kz (citizens ' mobile phone number).
In this regard, you can pre-familiarize yourself with the procedure for submitting documents at the following link: http://www.testcenter.kz/ru/postupayushchim-v-magistraturu-i-doktoranturu/priem-na-obuchenie/
If you have any questions about accepting documents, please call:
(87212) 44-15-88; (87212) 44-16-34; (87212) 44-16-24 (add. 199)
Information for the applicant entering to the Master program !!!!
Persons holding one of the international certificates confirming knowledge of a foreign language in accordance with the pan-European competencies (standards) of knowledge of a foreign language are exempted from the CT foreign language test to the magistracy in the following languages:
- English: IELTS / International English Language Tests System (International English Language Tests System), threshold score - at least 6.0;
- IELTS INDICATOR (IELTS Indicator), threshold score - not less than 6.0;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP), threshold score - not less than 543 points;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program (Test of English for Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program) Internet-based Test (Internet base test) (TOEFL IBT), threshold score - at least 60;
- TOEFL PBT Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-based testing, threshold score - at least 498;
- Duolingo English Test, threshold score - not less than 95;
- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference), threshold score - B2;
- German: Deutsche Sprachpruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau C1 / Level C1), TestDaF-Prufung (NiveauC1 / Level C1);
- French: Test de Franzais International ™ - TFI- not lower than level B1 in reading and listening sections), Diplome d'Etudes en Langue francaise - (DELF, level B2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue française - (DALF), level C1), Test de connaissance du français - (TCF - at least 50 points).
Programs of postgraduate education programs within the frameworks of the highest qualification researchers training are among the most important priorities of our university.
As a modern university KEU promotes research opportunities for young researchers and potential researchers, and the Master and PhD programs become a necessary platform for their innovative ideas realization.
The basis of the fundamental educational program of postgraduate training is author's courses, professorial scientific seminars, guest lectures, master classes of famous Russian and foreign scientists and practitioners. Scientific and applied research is conducted within the scientific schools of leading scientists of Kazakhstan. The Scientific Research Institute for Economic and Legal Studies, educational and research-and-production complexes (UNPK), with leading organizations and enterprises of Kazakhstan, as well as specialized educational and research laboratories and offices, contributes to the effective implementation of research activities.
Scientific and creative research, academic mobility, scientific internships are realized within the framework of stable partnership relations of the university with universities and scientific organizations of Germany, Bulgaria, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, etc.
High professionalism, mobility, and adaptability are our graduates’ competitive advantages to act in the labor market. They successfully realize their potential in a variety of areas: research, education, financial analysis, expert - consulting, design, etc.
We create the country’s human capital which possesses up-to-date knowledge and skills in the field of intellectual activity to create and develop innovative business and knowledge economy.
Applications are submitted
from July, 3 to July, 25,
Entrance exams are held in the period of August, 8 - 16.
List of documents for admission:
- Application request addressed to the head of the organization (to be filled in the department.
- Higher education diploma (original and copy.
- TOEFL, IELTS, DSH, TestDaf-Prufung, TFI, DELF, DALF, TCF programs certificate (original and copy) (if available).
- personnel record card and proof of employment (for those with seniority).
- Photo sized 3x4 cm - 6 pcs.
- Medical certificate form 086.
- identity card and passport (original and copies).
- List of scientific and methodological papers, if available.
- a folder.
- 2 envelopes.
Applicants take entrance exams in the Foreign Language and Major.
Please, feel free to contact Postgraduate Department concerning admission to the Master's and PhD programs (office 264), tel. 44-15-88, 44-16-24, 44-16-34 (ext. 199),