GRANTS OF MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2020-2022
ИРН AP08856905 SITUATIONAL APPROACH IN IMPROVING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COUNTERACTION TO OFFENCES AND CRIMES OF TERRORIST AND EXTREMIST ORIENTATION
(AGREEMENT OF MON RK No. 267 dated November 12, 2018)
PROJECT LEADER: Doctor of Law, Professor Nurgaliev Bakhyt Moldatyevich
THE AIM OF THE PROJECT: Justification of the need for a comprehensive system approach to the implementation of counteraction to terrorist and extremist offences, through the development of scientifically based proposals and practical recommendations that contribute to improving the effectiveness of measures taken in this area. As well as creating a legal model of typical situations of prevention, suppression, disclosure and investigation of extremist and terrorist crimes.
Justification of the need for a comprehensive system approach to the implementation of counteraction to terrorist and extremist offences, through the development of scientifically based proposals and practical recommendations that contribute to improving the effectiveness of measures. Сreating a legal model of typical situations of prevention, suppression, disclosure and investigation of extremist and terrorist crimes
1) to collect, study and analyze statistical data on the state, structure and dynamics of terrorist and extremist offenses, which allows determining the official position of the state policy in the sphere of countering terrorist and extremist activities;
2) to conduct a comparative legal analysis of the institutional environment, including national legislation, regulations, investigative and judicial practice, for the effectiveness of the fight against terrorism and extremism;
3) to study the economic, social, legal, moral and other reasons and conditions for committing terrorist and extremist offenses, to identify mechanisms for involving citizens in terrorist activities, and to develop scientifically-based recommendations and proposals for influencing these reasons and conditions;
4) to develop tools ( interrogatories, questionnaires, etc.) and conduct a sociological survey of experts, law enforcement officials, as well as the population on the state of countering extremism and terrorism and propose measures to ensure the effectiveness of anti-terrorist activities;
5) to conduct a comparative legal analysis of domestic and foreign legislation for possible extrapolation of the experience of other States, and to make proposals for improving the legal regulation of law enforcement activities;
6) to test the results obtained by publishing the research results in scientific articles, conferences, monographs, comments on laws, etc.;
7) to conduct a study of the state of the organization of counteraction and legal support for the activities of law enforcement agencies and develop proposals to improve the effectiveness of cooperation in preventing, detecting and investigating terrorist and extremist law violations;
8) to develop an information and legal system for investigating terrorism, based on the study of judicial and investigative practices, typical investigative situations, forensic techniques and tactics;
9) to develop a standard forensic, situational model of organization of interaction between interested structures that contributes to improving the effectiveness of measures to counter terrorist and extremist activities.
EXPECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF THE RESEARCH:
– preparation of a set of methodological and practical recommendations for improving the organization of counteraction to legal violations of terrorist and extremist orientation.
- development of an information and legal situational model for the prevention and investigation of terrorism, as well as a standard algorithm for organizing counteraction to terrorist and extremist activities.
- development of a Draft national comprehensive program that includes the main elements of countering terrorism and extremism, taking into account foreign experience, domestic mentality and the peculiarities of socio-economic development of the country and regions.
THE APPLICABILITY OF THE SCIENTIFIC RESULTS: The results of the study will be developed for the purpose of implementation in the practical activities of public administration, the population, and commercial structures. It is planned to prepare a Draft national comprehensive program that includes the main elements of countering terrorism and extremism. The research results will be presented in the form of methodological and practical recommendations, a monograph and a scientific report. The effectiveness of implementing these recommendations will be determined by the complex nature of the study, which will allow you to get the maximum effect from their application.
TARGET CONSUMERS OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED: Ministry of education and science; Ministry of internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan; Ministry of justice; civil society institutions, commercial organizations, population.
- Scientific project manager: Nurgaliev Bakhyt Moldatyevich, Doctor of Law, professor, specialist in the field of criminology, criminal procedure and operational-search activity. Honorary member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Full member of the Academy of Natural Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Profile in the scientometric database https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3017-3610; Scopus identifier 57200525165, Hirsch index based on Scopus 4, https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=56275926800/
- Chief Researcher (foreign scientist): Volchetskaya Tatyana Stanislavovna, Doctor of Law, Professor, Head of the Department of Criminal Procedure, Criminalistics and Legal Informatics of the Law Institute of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Honored Worker of Higher School of the Russian Federation, Vice- President of the International Forensic Association. Profile in the scientometric database https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9870-680X, Scopus identifier 57205352523. Hirsch index Scopus 1. https://www2.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57205352523/
- Chief Researcher: Khanov Talgat Akhmatzievich Doctor of Law, Professor, has practical experience in the Department of Internal Affairs, Director of the Research Institute of Economic and Legal Research of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz. Profile in the scientometric database https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4288-699X, Scopus identifier 56627084000, Hirsch index based on Scopus 3 https://www2.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=56627084000.
- Leading researcher: Alexander Bashirov, Ph.D., associate professor, head of the laboratory of the Research Institute of Economic and Legal Research of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz. Profile in the scientometric database https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1275-8989, Scopus identifier 57200525165, Hirsch index based on Scopus 3 https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57200525165/.
- Leading Researcher: Lakbaev Kanat Sametovich, Doctor of Law, Professor, Chief Researcher of the Center for Legal and Comparative Research of the Bolashak Academy. The profile in the scientometric database is the Scopus identifier 57200499422, the Hirsch index in the Scopus database is 7 https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=5720049942.
- Senior Researcher: Rakhimgulova Manshuk Bolatovna, PhD, Head of the Department of General Legal and Special Disciplines of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
- Researcher: Pupysheva Tatyana Nikolaevna, Master of Economics, Researcher of the Scientific Research Institute of Economic and Legal Research of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
The following articles have been published in the area of research:
- Nurgaliyev B.M., Kussainova A.K. Legal regime of funding the law enforcement agencies // Asian Journal of Scientific Research. 2015. Т. 8.№2. С. 142-148. DOI: 10.3923/ajsr.2015.142.148 (Квартиль 3, процентиль 59). https://www2.scopus.com/sourceid/16500154707?origin=resultslist
- Bakishev, K.A., Khanov, T.A., Nurgaliev, B.M.,Abdrahmanov, D.S. Punish ability and punishment for careless transport crimes // Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics. 2019. № 10(1), с. 41-51 DOI:10.14505/jarle.v10.1(39). (Квартиль 2, процентиль 70) https://www2.scopus.com/sourceid/21100286923?origin=resultslist
- Nurgaliyev B.M., Lakbayev K.S., Boretsky A.V., Kussainova A.K. The informal funds transfer system "Hawala" as a segment of the shadow economy: social impact assessment and framework for combating // American Journal of Applied Sciences. 2015. Т. 12. № 12. С. 931-937. DOI: 10.3844/ajassp.2015.931.937 https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=6400153122&tip=sid&clean=0
- Nurgaliyev B., Ualiyev K., Simonovich B. Police corruption in Kazakhstan: the preliminary results of the study // Review of European Studies. 2015. Т. 7. № 3. С. 140-148. https://www2.scopus.com/sourceid/21100228751?origin=resultslist
- Nurgaliyev B.M., Boretsky A.V. Resistance to investigation of crimes, related to human trafficking: The forms, methods and ways to overcoming // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. Volume 6, Issue 3, 2015, P. 86-93. DOI: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n3s1p86 https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100283701?origin=recordpage
- Nurgaliyev B.M., Syzdyk B.K., Boretsky A.V. The realities and patterns of crime in Kazakhstan: some approaches to its analysis // The Social Sciences (Pakistan). 2016. Т. 11. № 6. С. 1069-1078. DOI: 10.14505/jarle.v10.1(39).06 https://www2.scopus.com/sourceid/21100212600?origin=resultslist
- Nurgaliyev B., Lakbaev K. The minimization of social impacts (cost) of organized crime under the criminal legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan // Science and Education in Australia, America and Eurasia: Fundamental and Applied Science(Аustralia, Melbourne, 25 June 2014) The 1st International Academic Conference с.475-479.
- Karpov A.S., Babesin M.A., Gerasina O.N., Gerasina J.A., Nurgaliyev B.M. Improving the professional training of future economists in kazakhstan based on the experience of the USA // Espacios. 2017. Т. 38. № 56. С. 22.
- Нургалиев Б.М., Лакбаев К.С., Кусаинова А.К. Проблемы правоприменительной практики негласных следственных действий в казахстане // Вестник Санкт-Петербургского университета. Право. 2019. Т. 10. № 3. С. 577-585. DOI: 10.21638/spbu14.2019.312. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41167357
- Volchetskaya T.S., Makarenko I.A., Aminev F.G., Seitenov K.K. Genomic registration issues in Eurasia and ways of their solution // Журнал Сибирского федерального университета. Серия: Гуманитарные науки. 2018. Т. 11. № 12. С. 2078-2088. DOI: 10.17516/1997-1370-0374.
- Dubonosov E.S., Bugaevskaya N.V., Volchetskaia T.S., Vlasenko V.N. The problems of perfecting of anticorruption legislation and activity of law-enforcement agencies on struggle with corrupt practice in the regions of Siberia and the central Russia // Journal of Siberian Federal University - Humanities and Social Sciences. 2019. Т. 12. № 6. С. 918-924. DOI: 10.17516/1997-1370-0429
- Volchetskaya T.S., Malevski H.M., Rener N.A. The amber industry: development сhallenges and combating amber trafficking in the Baltic region // Baltic Region. 2017. Т. 9. № 4. С. 87-96. DOI: 10.5922/2074-9848-2017-4-6
- Togaibaeva S.S., Togaibaev A.I., Khanov T.A., Sikhimbayev M.R., Rustemova G.R. Criminal Liability for Illegal Actions Concerning Insider Information in the Republic of Kazakhstan // International journal of environmental & science education 2016, Vol. 11, №. 17, 10197-10209.
- Togaibayeva S. S.; Yelyubayev M.S.; Aikumbeckov N.; Togaibayev A.I; Khanov T.A. Features of the Commission of Fraud, Coupled with the Failure to Comply with the Provisions of a Civil Contrac // Journal of Politics and Law Vol. 12, No. 3 (2019). Р.69-79. DOI:10.5539/jpl.v12n3p69.
- Kozhakhmetov G., Rakhimgulova M.B. Some aspects of the formation and development of the jury in foreign countries and in Kazakhstan // Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics. – 2017. – Vol. 8. - Iss. 2. – P. 485-489. DOI: 10.14505/jarle.v8.2(24).18
- Sadvakasova, A.T., Khanov, T.A. On the new system of recording and registration of complaints, statements and other information on criminal offenses // Russian journal of criminology. 2019. Vol. 13.№3. С. 340-353. DOI: 10.17150/2500-4255.2019.13(2).
- Ханов Т.А., Садвакасова А.Т. Состояние мер противодействия правонарушениям террористической и экстремистской направленности в Республике Казахстан // Актуальные проблемы современности:– 2017. ‑ № 4 (18). – С.17-25.