Online-competition "Window to Europe with Erasmus +"
within the framework of the fourth International Day # ErasmusDays 2020
Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz announces the online contest “Window to Europe with the Erasmus +“ among the university community, aimed at promoting the European Union's program the Erasmus + , inform about the possibilities of this program, demonstrate the results and experience of the participants of Erasmus + program and its advantages for participation.
Hosted by :
International Programs, Projects and Academic Mobility Center https://www.keu.kz/ru/intrel.html
Contact information: +7 (7172) 44-16-12 (ext. 141)
The purpose of the contest: to popularize European program Erasmus + among the university community, to attract attention to the participation in the projects of Erasmus + , in helping talented participants of the competition , providing the opportunity to demonstrate their creative skills to broader educational audience.
Terms of the competition:
Competition procedure: from 05 to 15 October 2020
Announcement about the Contest should be placed not later , than 10 calendar days in advance on the official website of the organizer https://www.keu.kz/ru/intrel/interob-yavleniya.html and official accounts on social networks of Organizer: Facebook , Instagram , VKontakte .
Stage 1: from 05 to 12 October 2020 - each participant of the competition provides the prepared material in accordance with the requirements to the International Programs, Projects and Academic Mobility Center (Office 268) in electronic form or on electronic media.
Stage 2: from 12 to 14 October 2020 - placing the materials of the participants on the Competition web site , the official account pages in Instagram https://www.instagram.com/international_center_keuk?r=nametag for an open vote (likes).
Stage 3 : October 15, 2020 - open voting (likes) , summing up the results of the competition and sending the results at the official website of the organizer https://www.keu.kz/ru/intrel/interob-yavleniya.html , official accounts of the social networks of the Organizer competition : Facebook , Instagram , VKontakte .
Participants of the contest: students, Master and PhD students, faculty members, administrative staff, members of the European program of the Erasmus + current or previous years (academic mobility, short-term mobility, structural / compatible joint projects).
The competition is held in the following nominations:
«Best Photo (Series of Photos)»,
«Best video clip»,
«Best Video Review» .
Requirements for the submitted materials:
Requirements for textual materials (posts):
The materials must be submitted in electronic form in Word format (with the extension doc , docx , rtf ).
About the main criteria for writing a post (informational, entertaining posts):
- original title and cover for the post;
- clear structure;
- the essence of the post;
- literacy of text presentation;
- lack of huge "sheets" of text (use Instagram -space);
- breakdown of the material into semantic blocks ;
- the use of two languages (Russian, English) when writing a post ;
- application of illustrations, photographs;
- putting hashtags and indicating geolocations .
- photos (series of pictures) must be of high quality and are presented in electronic form (the minimum size of image - by 2000 pixels at the side, at a resolution of 300 dpi , the size of at least 2 MB).
- minimal image processing in editorial programs that does not distort the reality can be used by the author.
- Info about the source of published photographs (photo series) with the presence of text publications and the representation of the first photo (s).
Requirements for videos:
The video / video review must be submitted in electronic form or using electronic media .
Requirements for creating video for IGTV:
- vertical format with aspect ratio 9:16 or horizontal format with aspect ratio 16: 9;
- minimum allowable frame rate - 30 frames / s ;
- the largest "weight" of a video with a length of up to 10 minutes - 650 MB;
- the greatest "weight" of a clip with a length of 10-60 minutes is 3.6 GB.
The idea of a video story / video review must be original with vivid illustrations / photographs, musical accompaniment or voice narration.
The procedure for determining the winners:
At the end of layout on the official website of the organizer https://www.keu.kz/ru/intrel/interob-yavleniya.html , will be selection of finalists (one person from each category) with the highest number of votes ( likes ) under the published page https : //www.instagram.com/international_center_keuk? r = nametag. The last stage of open voting will take place on October 15, 2020 among users of the social network of Instagram , to determine the winners among the four finalists in each nomination of the Contest. In case when two and (or) more work have the same number of votes ( likes ), the winner is determined by the organizer of the contest.
The winners of the Competition are awarded with memorable gifts and diplomas.