Rating of the NCE Atameken-2021
By order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs "Atameken" has been rating educational programs for the fourth year. The assessment is carried out according to 19 criteria, among which the most important ones are: career prospects of graduates, their employment and median salary, the quality of educational programs, accreditation, digitalization, assessment of the relevance of content, etc.
We are pleased to inform you that according to the results of 2021, out of 17 programs for which the ranking was carried out, 13 programs of Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz entered the top ten in the republic:
- international relations (1st place);
- fundamentals of law and economics (3rd place);
- jurisprudence (4th place);
- logistics (5th place);
- information systems (5th place);
- state and local government (5th place);
- technology of food products (5th place);
- restaurant business and hotel business (6th place);
- world economy (6th place);
- economy (7th place);
- tourism (8th place);
- standardization and certification (8th place);
- computer technology and software (10th place).
We congratulate our students and colleagues on such success and wish them not to stop on the achievement!!!