Achievements of students of the educational program "Social Work" in 2021
11/12/2021. Republican scientific-practical conference "National priorities for the development of education and psychology in Kazakhstan", dedicated to the 180th anniversary of Yu. Altynsarin. A collection of conference materials has been developed. The collection is published on the university website. Essays of the following students with supervisors have been published:
1) A. Gorbunova, student of the SR-21-2k group. Scientific adviser, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor Mulikova S.A. Abstract title: My profession is the best!
2) Student of the SR-21-2k group Kanafina A. Scientific supervisor, Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor Mulikova S.A. Essay title: What life goals do you consider to be false?
3) Kuanysh Zarina, student of the Pimo-21-2 group, supervisor, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Kenzhebaeva S.K., Abstract topic: The role of psychologists in modern society.
4) Sandra Leonova, student of Fkism 20-2 groups, supervisor, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Kenzhebaeva S.K., Abstract topic: Psychology in my life and profession.
5) Student of group SR-18-2 Makatova A. Scientific adviser, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor Mulikova S.A. Abstract topic: What is the most important thing when choosing a profession?
6) Student of group SR-21-1k Ongarbek A.A. Leader master A.A. Isaev Abstract topic: What is important when choosing a profession?
7) Ospanov Daniyar, master student of group O-11 NP, scientific adviser, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Kenzhebaeva S.K. Abstract topic: Problems of stress in professional activities.
8) Student of group SR-20-1k Polat S. Supervisor of studies senior teacher Isina S.S. Abstract topic: The role of knowledge in human life
9) Student of group SR-20-1k Seitkerei R. Scientific supervisor senior teacher Isina S.S. Abstract topic: What is important when choosing a profession?
10) Turlybaeva Zh.Yu., student of the SR-20-1k group. Scientific adviser senior lecturer Isina S.S. Abstract topic: My profession and me.
11) Student of group SR-20-1k Urazbekova R. Scientific adviser senior teacher Isina S.S. Abstract topic: Emotion control strategies.
12) Student of group SR-21-2k Utenova D. Supervisor, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Mulikova S.A. Abstract title: How was the 2020-2021 academic year for me?
13-14.11.2021 Student of the SR-21-2k group Gorbunova A. Active participation in the NXLORERS training on the topic "Developing critical thinking skills and solving complex problems" was awarded a certificate.
In the House of Friendship, an award ceremony was held for the winners of the competition "State of Alash Orda and Independent Kazakhstan" dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and anniversaries of the founders of "Alash Orda" A. Bokeikhan, A. Ermekov, Zh. Akbaev. The third place in the competition was taken by the scientific article of the student of the Department of Psychology, Pedagogy and Social Work Seitkerey Raizhan, written under the guidance of the professor of the Department of Social Sciences Birlik Kyzdarbekov Kyzdarbekov Birlik Kyzdarbekovich. and was awarded a certificate for 30,000 tenge.
The republican contest of patriotic songs "Otanym-bak mekenim" was held at the Kazakh National Academy of Arts named after T. Zhurgenov in Almaty. 83 participants from 14 regions competed, only 15 participants reached the final. The final took place in Almaty. Mirol Roza, a student of the SR-18-1k group of the Department of Psychology, Pedagogy and Social Work, won a ticket to the final and received an honorable mention. The jury consisted of honored workers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, stars of art!
Aida Toleitaeva, a student of the SR-19-1k group, was awarded for the third place in the XIII Republican online subject Olympiad for students of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the program 6B10201 - Social Education.
Azine Shynargul crossed the threshold of the secondary school of the Zhanaarksky district of the Karaganda region in 2007 and in 2017 was named "Student of the Year 2017". In 2018, he graduated with honors from high school and entered the educational program "Social Work" of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
In 2021, thanks to my academic achievements and life principles, the Association received a KAZENERGY grant. He increased his creativity and interest in the university and wrote articles for regional and national competitions. In addition to excellent studies at the university, he actively participates in public events in the city, the work of volunteers among young people.
The department is proud of the achievements of its students and wishes them success in life!