Online round table "Philosophy of Education: modernization and digitalization of education"
As part of the implementation of the "Rukhani Zhangyru" Program, on October 5, 2021, an online round table on the topic "Philosophy of Education: modernization and digitalization of education" was held at the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz, organized by the Department of SPD and APK.
The 1st and 2nd year students of the university's educational programs took an active part in the round table. The reports were discussed, which are important both in the framework of students' research activities, the development of their creative potential, and in the framework of the formation of a worldview, culture of thinking and modernization of the public consciousness of students. The following reports of students were prepared and heard:
1. "Tsifrly bilim beru-zamanaui okytudyn kilti" - Nurkina Anara student of the group Yu-21-4s/k and Mergasimov Dastan IS-21-3 s/k;
2 "Bilim berudi tsifrlandyru" - Nygmetzhanova Aruzhan and Abai Korlan students of the MO-20-1k group;
3. "Philosophy of Education" - Mukasheva Karina student of the MO-20-2 group;
4. "Digital Kazakhstan is not a goal, but a means" - Darmenbayeva Adel, a student of the ECO-20-2 group;
5. "Digitalization of Kazakhstan education" - Sergey Biyakin, student of the UA-20-2 group;
6. "Kahoot - a game learning platform" - Baltasheva Dilyara, a student of the U-20-4 group,
7. "QUEST technology in education" - Anastasia Shkilnyak, a student of the ECO-20-2 group,
8. "Clip thinking" - Kyriakidi Sofia student of the Eco-20-2 group,
9. "Digitalization of education" - Yulia Klimuk, student of group E-20-2,
10. "Digitalization is a key factor of development" - Gataullina Zarina, student of group E-20-2, etc.
Moderator, Ph.D., Professor M.V. Klishina, in her welcoming address to the participants, drew attention to the high degree of importance of the issues discussed, to the dramatic reality of the pandemic, in which humanity was forced to learn the first lessons of digitalization of all spheres of society.
The round table was prepared and held within the framework of the implementation of the Program "Rukhani zhangyru", OPS, the initiative topic "Philosophical analysis of the theory and practice of modern education", as part of the discussion of the Message of the President Tokayev K.-ZH. The reports were prepared under the leadership of G.N. Jabayeva, G.R. Seifullina, N.E. Tutinova, E.A. Musayeva.
Moderator of the round table Klishina M.V. in conclusion stressed the high level of discussion of topical issues of modernization and digitalization of education, the complexity of society's perception of the conditions of digitalization, the pros and cons of digitalization of education, which humanity faced in reality, and which were so vividly outlined by the example of clip thinking.