Presentation of the program " Trainee»
On September 27, 2018, the company "Eurasia Copper PLC "held a presentation of the program" Trainee " for graduates and graduate students.
The company "Eurasia Copper PLC" is the leader of mining, metallurgical and construction industries of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The number of employees is 1 300 people. The average monthly salary per employee is 200 000 tenge.
The duration of the internship:
- for graduates who have received a diploma - from 1 to 3 months;
- for graduate students - from 3 to 6 months;
- for third-year students - up to 18 months before graduation.
Criteria for successful completion of the internship:
- implementation of the work plan with a positive average assessment of the criteria (not less than 4.0 on a five-point scale);
- the characteristic-the recommendation of the Mentor;
- positive feedback from HR service;
- mandatory attendance of all educational and social events implemented by the company with the involvement of trainees;
- innovation proposal of the trainee or joint project of the group of trainees to improve the company's activities, reflected in the diploma/master's work of the trainee.