The project "Public trust" is presented in the KEU
March 29, 2017 on the initiative of the Prosecutor's Office of the Karaganda region in the framework of the project "Public trust" together with the prosecutor's office of the district. Kazybek bi organized a meeting of representatives of state bodies with students of economical specialties. In this event, such state bodies and institutions were involved as:
- The prosecutor's office of the district. Kazybek bi of the city of Karaganda;
- Center for Employment and Social Programs of the city of Karaganda;
- Department of land relations, architecture and town-planning of the city of Karaganda;
- Department of State Revenues for the district. Kazybek bi of the city of Karaganda;
- Chamber of entrepreneurs of the Karaganda region;
- Regional innovation office of LLP "Technopark" Saryarka ";
- Center for Servicing Entrepreneurs of the KF JSC "Fund" Damu ";
- Representatives of second-tier banks.
During the work of this group, students received advice on the issues of opening and registering a business, on tax legislation, on the issuance of land for business and their registration, lending issues also did not stand aside. Most speakers spoke on the main tools of state support for business development and youth entrepreneurship.
Thus, the authorized bodies carried out a large-scale explanatory work on developing the business environment.