Master class with the participation of practitioners
On April 14, 2023, a master class on "Material and disciplinary responsibility of the parties to an employment contract" was held at the university, organized by the PREO Department. The purpose of the master class is to gain experience from practical workers, to study the conditions for the onset of financial responsibility when entering into labor relations.
The lecture was held with the participation of the head of the Personnel selection Department of Delta M Kazakhstan LLP, Alieva Dalida Olegovna, and a specialist of the personnel department, Ksenia Korshunova. They touched upon the following topics:
- The procedure for the admission and dismissal of employees;
- Basic rights and obligations of the parties to the employment contract;
- Responsibility of the parties to the employment contract;
- Organization's working hours;
- Rest time;
- Incentives and penalties applied to employees;
- Basic principles of the application of disciplinary penalties, etc.
Students learned which contracts need to be concluded in practice, understood which sections should consist of an employment contract, a collective agreement, a contract on material responsibility. The lecture was attended by students of the educational programs "State Local Administration", "Logistics", "Management", "Economics", "Social Work", "Accounting and Audit", "Physical Culture and Sports Management", "Judicial law enforcement", "Jurisprudence".
During the meeting, the students also received the necessary and up-to-date information about practice and employment.