International scientific and practical seminar dedicated to the 30th anniversary of independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Historical processes in Kazakhstan in the XX-XXI centuries."
On November 30, 2021, the Department of "Socio-Political Disciplines and the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan" of the Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz organized and held an International scientific and practical seminar dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in an online format.
The Vice-rector for Social Affairs, Doctor of history since, Professor Abilov K.Zh. addressed the participants of the seminar with a welcoming speech.
Of particular interest were the topics of the speeches:
- Ahmad Malik-PhD, expert on alternative perspectives and global issues, Lecturer in Islamic Studies at the Department of Higher Education of Jammu and Kashmir (India) "Is religion cause of conflictor concord
- Rafael Isharianto - PhD of Radboud University (Netherlands, Nijmegen) "Building solidarity with the poor in Indonesia";
- Emrah Kylysh, a student of the Medical Faculty of Uskudir University (Turkey) "The importance of the language in which people live in their own culture";
- Ahmet Shishmek - Doctor of Hadji, Faculty of Philosophy of Kastamonu (Turkey) "Kunimiz de din zhane madeniyetke kozkarasy";
- Klishina Marina Vasilyevna - Ph.D., Professor of the Department of SPD and APK"Contradictions of education of the XXI century: challenges of contradictory globalizing reality;
- Kyzdarbekov Birlik Kyzdarbekovich - Ph.D., Professor of the Department of SPD and APK "Kazakstandagy algashky darigerler" and others.
The seminar discussed the problems of political modernization of Kazakhstan, the correlation of tradition and innovation in the culture of Kazakhstan, modernization and digitalization of education, the Kazakh model of social harmony and national unity as the spiritual basis for the stability of sovereign Kazakhstan, interfaith and intercultural dialogue in the modern world, the problems of values of modern Kazakh youth in the context of global trends and challenges.
Based on the results of the scientific and practical seminar, it is planned to publish a collection of seminar materials.