Job Fair: meeting with the KSU "Employment Center of the Akimat of the city of Karaganda"
The program "Youth Practice" has been operating for several years.
And it gives good results. This was announced on November 24, 2020 by the director of the Employment Center of Karaganda, N.H. Syzdykov. More than 70 graduates of 2020 are working under the program "Youth Practice".
What is a good program for graduates?
1. Official employment.
2. The employment center helps you find a job in your specialty.
3. Employers' interest in attracting young professionals.
4. Constant consultation of students on the issues of youth practice.
5. The possibility to switch to a permanent job in the company earlier than 6 months.
6. The possibility of receiving recommendations from the place of youth practice.
7. Obtaining initial work experience in the specialty.
This is what was discussed at the meeting. The audience has gathered great! About 100 of our students attended the meeting. Representatives of the Chamber of Entrepreneurs "Atameken" also took part in the meeting. Companies that are ready to offer vacant positions to students, as well as forming a personnel reserve were also invited to the Job Fair: SB Kurmet Arlan Plus LLP, SPM-25 LLP, BALIS GROUP LLP, Apex Stroy LLP, Sary-Arka LLP, Asia Creative LLP, Raduga LLP, Gas Station Service Karaganda LLP, Hermes Bursa LLP, KazKomir Trade LLP, Denzar LLP, Household Appliances Plant LLP, Qaz Met Group LLP.
Dear graduate students of KEUK, we really hope that this information will be not only interesting for you, but also relevant. And that some of you will start your professional career in 2021, including under this program.