Job fair: meeting with «Еmployment Center of the akimat of Karaganda city» MSI
The Youth practice program has been in operation for several years.
And it gives good results. This was announced yesterday by the Director of the employment Center of Karaganda, N. Syzdykov. More than 70 graduates of 2020 are working under the program «Youth practice».
What is a good program for graduates?
1. Official employment.
2. The employment center helps you find jobs in your specialty.
3. The interest of employers in attracting young professionals.
4. Constant consultation of students on the issues of youth practice.
5. the Ability to switch to a permanent job in the company before 6 months.
6. the Possibility of receiving recommendations from the place of youth practice.
7. Getting initial work experience in the specialty.
This is what was discussed at the meeting. The audience was great! About 100 of our students attended the meeting.
Dear graduate students of KEUK, we hope that this information will be not only interesting for you, but also relevant. And that some of you will start your professional career in 2021, including under this program.