V International Student Meeting «MODERN YOUTH: CREATING INNOVATION - STRIVING FOR THE FUTURE»
On April 9-10, 2020, the V International Students rally “MODERN YOUTH: CREATING INNOVATION - AIMING FOR THE FUTURE” was held at the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
Venue: Cabinet of Rukhani Zhangyru, 114 audience
Date: April 9, 2020 - Plenary Session
Date: April 10, 2020 - Sections in 12 directions.
Time: 14: 00-16: 00.
Format: Remote participation on the ZOOM platform.
During the conference, issues of scientific support for the implementation of the priorities of scientific and technological development of universities were considered.
The main conditions for the implementation of today's intellectual platform are the intensification of the professional growth of young researchers, the unification of their efforts to develop urgent scientific problems and solve priority scientific problems, as well as the development of innovative joint activities at the university level.
Despite the current situation, higher education institutions continue to remotely carry out their activities in all areas of the educational process. Our International Scientific and Practical Conference is a confirmation of this!
Today's format of the scientific forum is special and this is due to the fact that its organizers were representatives of the cooperative university, which was created in honor of the 50th anniversary of our university.
Foreign and Kazakhstan universities took part in the conference:
Autonomous non-profit educational institution of higher education of the Central Union of the Russian Federation “Russian University of Cooperation” Kazan Cooperative Institute (branch), Kazan, Russian Federation;
- Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law Belgorod, Russian Federation;
- Belarusian Trade and Economic University of Consumer Cooperatives, Gomel, Republic of Belarus;
- Higher educational institution of the Ukoopsoyuz of the Poltava University of Economics and Trade, Poltava, Ukraine;
- Atyrau State University named after H. Dosmukhamedov
- Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after Saken Seifullin, Nur-Sultan, Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketov, Karaganda, Republic of Kazakhstan.
The purpose of the Conference: the development of student science, the identification and support of talented youth.
Tasks of the Meeting:
- increasing communication between student youth in different countries;
- improvement of the university innovation environment;
- the formation and expansion of the base of student research and innovation projects;
- expansion and deepening of relations between research activities, business and government agencies.