WHO OBEYED INTELLECTUAL MARATHON?
On November 29, 2018, the Department of Legal regulation of economic relations held an intellectual game among the teams of graduates of the specialty "Law" College of Business Economics and Law and students of the specialty "Law" KEUK.
The purpose of the intellectual marathon is to stimulate students ' interest in their future specialty, to create a system of cooperation and partnership between the University and secondary vocational schools.
At the end of the game prizes were awarded:
- 1-st place team "League of lawyers" (CBEL);
- 2-nd place team Yuvesta (CBEL);
- 3-rd place to the "Parliament" team (KEUK);
Awarded diplomas in the nomination:
- "Most active player" st. gr. P-34 Ortygali Escenas;
- "Best captain of the game" st. gr. P-33 Kraft Ksenia.