Information about the winners of the Innovation Projects Contest "Contribution of youth to the future"
1. Diploma of the winner of the 1st degree and a valuable prize - Islamova Regina Radikovna, Bashkortostan. Ufa. Master of Science of Ufa State Technological University. The author of the project is “an appendix for assessing the functional risk of glaucoma developing”.
Scientific advisors are Candidate of mathematic sciences - Zagidullina Aigul Shamilevna, Candidate of technical sciences - Lakman Irina Alexandrovna.
2. Diploma of the winner of the 2 nd degree and a valuable prize - Shokhinova Kasiet, Safronova Alina, Gaisler Violetta, students of SW-32, F-32, F-32 groups - the authors of the project: "Using of the mobile application bussenes mob as a mechanism for the development of small and medium businesses".
Scientific adviser is PhD (PhD), senior lecturer of the Department of Economics and Management - Omarova Ainur Tuyakovna.
3. Diploma of the winner of the 3 rd degree and a valuable prize - Zholdasova Assel, Sakenova Indira, Abdrash Gulzat, students of TPP-31k, TPP-11k. groups – the authors of the project: "« Development of technology for the enrichment of various additives of the national dairy product».
Scientific advisers are Agedilova Mereke Tuyakovna, Abzalbek Meryuert Saparkyzy.
12 nominations were distributed as follows:
COMPETENCE AND CREATIVITY – Dubova Nadezhda, Kuzmenko Yekaterina, students of J-24, J-22 groups, the authors of the project: «The Eurasian model of a social state».
Scientific adviser is: Candidate of juridical sciences Au Tatyana Ivanovna.
1. THE BEST ARGUMENTATION – Ybyrai Ayaulym (SW 31к), Karimkhan Asem (SW 31к), Askhatkyzy Nazym (SW 31к) the authors of the project «Health tourism for people with disabilities in the Karaganda region».
Scientific advisor is: candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Abdakimova M.K.
2. THE BEST SPEAKER
Otstavnov Nikita. Russia, Moscow, a student of the Moscow State Technical University named after N.E. Bauman, the author of the project: "Creation of managerial innovations base for application in commercial organizations on the basis of activities in non-profit organizations."
Scientific advisor: associate professor of «Management» department -Mynzhasarov R.I.
3. A NEW VISION
Karinova Anar, Ospanova Aigerim, students of KEUK, IR-21к group, the authors of the project: «The youth against religious extremism»
Scientific advisor: master, senior teacher – Nazarov Yestai.
4. THE BEST PRESENTATION
Toktarova Asel, Ilyicheva Yevgeniya – students of AA-22с, AA-33с groups of KEUK, the authors of the project:: «Opening of the gym on the basis of the University».
Scientific advisor: associate professor of the department – Razaliyeva Lidiya Vassiliyevna.
5. THE ORIGINAL IDEA
Cer Alexandr Andreyevich, students of KSTU, the author of the project: «The steam engine of negative pressure».
Scientific advisor: candidate of technical sciences, professor of KSTU, head of «Energy systems» department – A.D. Mekhtiyev.
6. THE BEST COMBINATION OF TRADITIONS AND INNOVATIONS
Imanbay Sabina (A-21к), Mubarak Zhuldyz (A-21к), Rymbekova Ayazhan (A21к), Seidagali Tolganai (A-21к), the authors of the project «The natural wool processing project».
Scientific advisor: senior teacher Nesipbayev Ruslan.
7. THE FORWARD-LOOKING OPTIMISM
Akhmetova Madli, Seitova Saiya, Lapteva Tatyana, students of Kazakh Agro Technical University, the authors of the project: «Trinity».
8. ADHERENCE TO THE DREAM
Shokanova Zhanar Meirashevna, Bazarbayeva Aigerim Muradymovna, Zharkymbayeva Kuralay Talgatkyzy, students of L.N. Gumilyev Eurasian National University, students of F-42 group, the authors of the project: «The stock market of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the context of cooperation with the Eurasian Economic Union Countries».
Scientific advisor: candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Esymkhanova Zeinegul Klyshbekovna.
Ryabtceva Anastasiya Viktorovna. student of Belgorod National Research University, Belgorod city, Russia. The author of the project «Volunteer Vacancies Festival».
Scientific advisor: assistant professor of the social work department – Grebenikova Yuliya Alexandrovna.
10. THE WILL TO VICTORY
Bazarov Temirlan, student of KSTU, the author of the project «Double sensitive touch screen».
Scientific advisor: candidate of technical sciences, professor Mekhtiev Ali Dzhavanshirovich.
Zhukov Maxim Andreyevich, Spitcyn Vladislav Sergeyevich, students of KEUK of CS12с group, the authors of the project: «Development of information portal for students».
Scientific advisor: master, senior teacher of ICS department Mukanova Zhanna Askarovna.