In the Karaganda Economic University an online discussion was held together with the Southern Ural State University and the Foundation for Socio-Economic Development "Eurasian community"
November 25, 2016 in the framework of the celebrations dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on-line discussion (round table) "25 years of CIS: results of the interaction of the participating countries and prospects of cooperation" was held with the participation of partners from the Southern Ural State University (SUSU) and the Foundation for socio-economic development "Eurasian community."
Event was organized by the Research Institute of the New Economy System Analysis and the Research Institute of Economic and Legal Studies of the Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz.
In the online discussion 8 scientists took part:
1. Julia Kuzmenko, SUSU professor, expert of "Eurasian community" foundation, Doctor of Economics (Chelyabinsk)
2. Kuandyk Ainabek, Director of the Research Institute of the New Economy System Analysis, Doctor of Economics, professor (Karaganda)
3. Dmitry Glukharev, expert of "Eurasian community" foundation, c.h.s., associate professor (Chelyabinsk)
4. Elena Petrenko, Chairman of the Committee on the development of human capital at Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Karaganda region, Doctor of Economics (Karaganda)
5. Irina Okolnishnikova, SUSU professor, vice-president of the "Eurasian community" foundation, Doctor of Economics (Chelyabinsk)
6. Dmitriy Ulybyshev, vice-rector on scientific work, strategic and innovative development of KEU of Kazpotrebsoyuz, c.e.s., associate professor (Karaganda)
7. Ziyada Borbassova, deputy. director of the Research Institute of the New Economy System Analysis, Doctor of Economics, professor (Karaganda)
8. Alikzhan Fetkulov, leading researcher for the Research Institute of Economic and Legal Studies, c.l.s., associate professor (Karaganda)
Following the discussion, it was decided to conduct joint researches and forums devoted to the discussion of the history of the business and the implementation of new industrial plans for the post-Soviet space.