On May 19 A.K. Sembekov took part in the XII Summit of the Council of the Islamic Financial Services (IFSB)
|On May 19 the Head of the Department "Finance, Taxation and Insurance" d.e.sc., professor A.K. Sembekov took part in the XII Summit of the Council of the Islamic Financial Services (IFSB), which was held in Almaty on 19-21 May 2015. |
The Summit focused on the following issues:
1) "Kazakhstan - Islamic financial hub" - deputy chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan Nurlan Kusainov.
2) "The Formation of Islamic finance in emerging markets. The experience of Kazakhstan» - CEO of the Islamic Bank Al-Hilal Prasad Abraham.
3) "Regional experience RBIs in Kazakhstan" - regional representative, CIS & Europe, Samir Tagiyev.
4) "Takaful in Kazakhstan - Prospects and Challenges" - founder and CEO of Takaful Kazakhstan, Kuralaj Eldisbay.
5) "Prospects of development of Islamic microfinance in Kazakhstan" - the founder and CEO, New Finance, Timur Alimov.
6) "The training of qualified personnel for the Islamic financial sector of Kazakhstan" - the chairman of the Association of Islamic finance, Zaratkazy Nurpeisov.
This summit is held annually with the support of the central banks of the Member States. It was attended by over 300 delegates from more than 35 countries, among them - senior officials from regulatory and supervisory authorities, international financial institutions, financial market participants, representatives of science and education.