Competition of grants of the MES of the RK for studying abroad
Karaganda University of Kazpotrebsoyuz announces a competition for grants from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan among university students (bachelor's degree) to study at universities in Europe (1 grant) and Southeast Asia (2 grants).
Requirements for the participants of the competition:
1) the average score of the document on education:
for applicants for a bachelor's degree - compliance of the average score of the certificate or certificate of basic secondary education and the report card / transcript of the current performance for the current year of study or diploma of secondary specialized education with a score of at least 4.0 (out of 5.0) or 3.0 (out of 4.0 / 4.33) GPA (Grade Point Average - the arithmetic average of the grades received for all courses taken) or its equivalent in accordance with the supporting document from the educational institution;
2) the level of knowledge of the language of instruction:
For the English language of instruction - at least IELTS - 5.5, TOEFL - 46 or the presence of a diploma / transcript confirming education in this language at the previous level of education.
If there are other requirements for knowledge of the English language by the host, the requirements of the host will apply.
For other languages of instruction - according to the requirements of the host.
List of documents for participation in the competition:
2) Identity card and passports;
3) Documents on education (originals);
4) A document confirming knowledge of a foreign language;
5) Copies of diplomas, certificates, diplomas in the chosen field of study;
6) the original document confirming the fact of belonging to the following categories of persons or an electronic document from the digital document service: orphans and children left without parental care; children from large families; children from a rural settlement;
The deadline for receiving documents is April 20, 2022.
Documents are accepted from applicants at the Center of International Programs, Projects and Academic Mobility of the KarU of Kazpotrebsoyuz (room 268).